Jewelry protection instructions
Your jewelry may always remain as good as new. In case they are silver, you should protect them from the natural tendency of silver to blacken as well as from all kinds of attrition.
To do this, you could:
- Avoid contact with water, household cleaners and chemicals. Silver, as well as gold plated silver, is oxidized over time. Its color and shine are altered. If a jewel comes in contact with fragrances, salt, sulfur, skin creams, hair products, chlorine and acidic ph skin, the oxidation process can be speeded up. Oxidation is not a manufacturing defect.
- In case your jewelry comes in contact with the above mentioned chemicals, make sure you wash it with plenty of water afterwards and then dry it very well.
- Store your jewels separately in their original packaging or in a soft pouch to prevent them from being engraved or tangled with each other. Do not store your jewelry in areas with strong humidity or water vapor.
- Do not wear your jewelry during sleep, bathing or sporting activities.
- Avoid contact with hard surfaces.
In case your favorite jewel is worn out, you can always contact us to repair it.